Thursday, June 23, 2011

Country Inn by Blackbird Designs

I've got it!!  I have been wanting this book for quite some time and I finally got it! 
 Blackbird Design's put out a wonderful book called
Country Inn. 


Not only does this gem have the pattern for the applique quilt on the front (which is on my list to make for myself) but it also has recipes for homemade Strawbeery Jam, Date and Walnut Scones, Egg Casserole,Apple Rollups and many other country recipes. Ummm!
Can't wait to bake up a couple of those yummies!

Happy Sewing! (and baking..)

Angie



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!