Friday, August 27, 2010

Dreaming of Oz Pattern Reveal

Here it is--- finally done!!  The big reveal of my new pattern "Dreaming of Oz" 
This is my version of a Wizard of Oz quilt.
I just finished the pattern and got the copyright finished.  
As you can see it's made out of the Moda Oz fabric (coincidentally).
What more could you want than your own pair of Dorothy's slippers, a little dog named Toto  and a field of bright Poppies. If you would like to make this quilt, you can look for the pattern on my etsy store in the next day or so.  And remember, as Dorothy told the scarecrow,
"There Is No Place Like Home!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!