Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mystery Tea Party


Monday I was invited to a  Mystery Quilt Tea Party.  This was my first mystery party and I have to say it was probably the craziest fun party I have ever been to!!
The setting was a missing prize winning quilt....


And seven suspicious quilters...
But which one of these crazy ladies could have done it??


(My money is on the Pink lady)


After finger pointing and accusing...it was apparent who
hoisted the quilt.... dun dun dun....
(But why share and ruin the surprise!)

We followed with a quilt show of our own. 
We enjoyed ginger scones, keish with blueberry sauce, fruit kabobs and sipped mint water and lavender pink lemonade.
Mmmmm.

Wish you were all there.

Have a happy day!

Angie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!