Thursday, April 29, 2010

AQS Quilt Show In Kentucky


Whew! I am back!

I had a great week last week in Paducah, Kentucky at the AQS quilt show/retreat. I even brought back pictures of some of my favorite quilts. The best of show below actually came from Roy, Utah made by Sue McCarty.

Go ahead and take a looksy and enjoy!




Above is the 2010 Best of Show!! This is all machine stitching- no piecing or applique! Isn't it amazing? I wish I would have taken a closer shot.



This one above is a quilt entered in the maching quilting division. It is amazing also!




















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!