Monday, May 3, 2010

Kids with diabetes

I wanted to share a video with everyone. If you scan down to the very bottom you will see it. Just click on it to watch.

If you didn't know, my 12 yr old son was diagnosed with Type I Diabetes at age 6. He will be insulin dependent for his entire life unless scientisits one day find a cure. Although there is no cure yet- ongoing research is amazing!! I have done alot of reading up on new breakthroughs and they are getting close. I just wanted to help educate those of you who are unaware. This video is great--such cute kids!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!