Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Superdog cape


I was recruited by my sweet little girl to make her a 'Super Dog' cape. After diving into the world of superheros I finally found a picture and to my surprize it looks just like a superman cape...but little bitty. 

I appliqued the logo on and it velcro's in the front. (So little girls don't choke themselves) 
She squeeled when she saw it. Since then she has been 'flying' all over the place.
Can I just be 5 again?  I'm just sayin'....

Happy Fall!

Angie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!