Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What a busy summer!  School is back in session and the air has turned cooler....it is starting to feel like fall here in Utah. 

 With that in mind I thought I would show a project I have been working on as a challenge for one of  my quilty groups. 

It's a cute pattern by Bunny Hill Designs


  The original quilt has 9 blocks 
but I chose to do a small version with only 4.

                 I can't wait to get this little one done!



















Happy Quilting!

Angie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!