Monday, July 23, 2012


I thought I would share a few of the things I have been up to the last little while. I made this table runner as a gift.  I wish I had somewhere to display table runners. My table is never cleared off enough to use one :(

I have also been creating a few ATC's (artist trading cards) 











These are all  2  1/2" x 3  1/2"  and all hand drawn...by me.  They are a great stress reliever for me and surprisingly don't take me too much time to create.  Let me know what ya think.  

Happy summer!!

-Angie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!