Friday, October 28, 2011

Witches Day Out


It was a Whimsical Witch Party!!  Another crazy fun party hosted by Cindy Bohn.  I got my invitation for the party a couple of weeks ago and I have to tell you I was sooo excited! 
 I love a chance to dress up and party with these girls. I put together a marvelous witch costume and rode my magical broom (ok my car..) right up there. 
 



There were even little bats and bugs frozen in our ice cubes (not real of course.)




It was a day of spells, homemade marshmallows, yummy soup and homemade breadsticks. Cindy really knows how to add all of the right touches. 

Happy Halloween!!

Angie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!