Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wizard of Oz ribbons

How cute are these!!??  I found these ribbons in a store on etsy.  They are Wizard of Oz hair ribbons for little girls.....yes  ribbons.  Made entirely of ribbons! There are some talented people out there.  She also has darling princess ribbons.  The Little Mermaid and Tinkerbell are too cute. If you want to see them you can pop on over to her store and take a peek.  I am thinking I may have to buy some for my favorite little girl (or for myself).

Have a Happy Day!!

Angie

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow, these are so cute! The ideas some people have just blow me away!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!