Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Quilt Group Party




I love Christmas parties. Especially when they are with my quiltie friends. It was a festive night of yummy home made food, chatting and tea towel swapping! Look at all the prizes ready to be handed around.




This is the towel I made for the swap. Isn't the chick cute? It was a pattern I found in my stash.




Julie over at Country Girl at Heart was our president this last year...and what a great job she did! We had a fun year. Thanks Julie!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!