Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thrift Store Fabric Finds!!

Now, I know there are some people out there that are allergic to the words thrift store. I personally love them. Really, aren't they just like a big fabulous garage sale with all the comforts of air conditioning and heat? Who could resist that? so- off I went this week to our local DI and what did I find? At first glance I saw 2 bags of misc. fabric (only $3 ea.) with a few batiks mixed in.

I grabbed them up happy to have a few pieces of batik....but when I got home I got the best surprize!! There were 2 full Moda christmas panels and at least a dozen other great fabrics all mixed in. Yea!! At least $40 of good fabric for $6! I can't wait to get started creating with my new found treasures!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!