Saturday, November 7, 2009

Did I Mention I Won??



A couple of weeks ago i visited one of my favorite blogs Gail Pan Designs. Her posting was for a drawing for her new patterns. I couldn't resist entering. A few days later I found out I won. (I don't usually win things unless it is another orange peeler at a Tupperware party that I already have 10 of!)

I was sooo excited to get her pattern 'A Christmas Welcome' in the mail today from Australia. I love hand stitching so how perfect! Thanks Gail. I love it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!