Friday, May 1, 2009

Who would guess...

I got the best letter/note today in the mail. It was a thank you for just being 'me'. How great is that? I spent a few days at a retreat with a bunch of girls from Ohio and found I had so much in common with a couple of these sweet ladies.. We chatted, laughed and had fun and then basically whined to each other as our sewing machines hummed. They both seem to have had many of the same struggles that Doug and I have had lately. I have been so blessed with great friends!! And did I get any projects done?.....I did finish my Oz quilt top and a scripture bag for Cassie. Yipeee! I love finishing projects.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girlfriends are the best! I treasure my female friendships, as you obviously do yours.

On another note: I was delighted to see my novel "Pope Joan" included among your favorites. It always warms my heart when others find Joan's story as inspirational as I did.

If you'd like to know "insider" information about the upcoming movie based on my book, go to www.popejoan.com and add your email to the "Updates" box. I'll send you an email about once a month with gossip/news about the movie and my next novel. (it's easy to unsubscribe if you decide you don't want my emails anymore).

Wishing you all the best of the best--

Donna Woolfolk Cross

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!