Saturday, May 23, 2009

What a busy day!!




The kids and I spent most of our day in the yard getting the garden ready and planting veggies. We planted a cucumber, watermelon and pumpkin so I think we may have to dig our garden bigger since they are all BIG plants. Plus we put in peas and carrots (to share with the horses). It looks like I will have strawberries this year too. Yeah!!

I love growing the plants but I hate trying to get the dirt out from under your nails. It just seems to stay forever. Instead of green thumb, shouldn't it be a dirty thumb..hee..hee...Happy gardening!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!