Monday, November 17, 2008

I am so excited! I got two packages in the mail today. Both are swaps. On was the Aqua/Red swap and the other a handmade ornament swap. I love it! What fun people there are out there to swap with.



Tiffany and I bought fabric for her quilt she is making in her sewing class at school. Wayyy cute! She is 17 and made one quilt for girls camp already. She said she'd never make another until she took this sewing class. I think she's actually excited ablout it. I will for sure post when she finishes it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!