Sunday, December 19, 2010

Where's my groove!

I do believe that I may have temporarily lost my quilting groove.......what, how can that be?!   I have hardly quilted for a good 3 or 4 weeks. The terror! The shame! Where did it go!? It took a while to find it but it snuck back as quick as it left.

 After my quilt group Christmas parties, I am feeling quite inspired.  One finished quilt for my honey and I am back to stitching and pressing. Yea! 

When life gives you scraps-  make a quilt!

Have a Happy Holiday All!

Merry Christmas.

Angie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!