Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Peanut travels the world!

Meet Stanley and Molly!

We refer to them as the twins.


They are somewhat distant cousins to little Peanut.


They told me they love to travel so I am sending them off.


Stanley is on his way to Wyoming today (I think he is a stow away in someones bag..hee hee) and Molly is going to L.A. in two weeks.
She promised to send pictures of all the best sights. As for Stanley I hope he gets to see daylight at all.



So the their journeys begin...




If you want to make your own Peanut check out Beckys website Patchwork Posse for instructions and a pattern. Then submit your own photos to the fliker group and share your story.


Have a happy summer!



Angie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!