Saturday, July 24, 2010

Etsy Sale!



In Utah the 24th of July is a holiday celebrating our founding fathers, the pioneers. In celebration of their handmade items- thru the end of July- I am offering $3.00 off any item in my Etsy store priced over $5.00. Doesn't that sound fabulous!!!??

Click on my Etsy store to the left to see what you could be missing! Please send me a quick e-mail when purchasing and mention my blog then I will reimburse you the difference.

 

Happy 24th of July!


Angie


UPDATE!  Sale ended Saturday.
Thanks for everyone that visited  my etsy store.   Come back and visit soon!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!