Sunday, January 3, 2010

Learn to Laugh..grrrr



I found this picture in one of my magazines and wanted to share. It was written by Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin. I don't know who the little boy is but doesn't he make you want to giggle...?

The thought in the article was that when you come to times of trial you need to learn to laugh. He says, "The first thing we can do is learn to laugh. Have you ever seen an angry driver who, when someone else makes a mistake, reacts as though that person has insulted his honor, his family, his dog, and his ancestors all the way back to Adam? Or have you had an encounter with an overhanging cupboard door left open at the wrong place and the wrong time which has been cursed, condemned, and avenged by a sore headed victim?

There is an antidote for times such as these: learn to laugh."

"Laughing will extend your life and make the lives of all those around you more enjoyable."

I love it! We handed that article right over to my honey! hee hee..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!