Friday, December 4, 2009

Quilt Group Christmas Party!



We had a great time at our Quilt Group Christmas Party last night! These teatowels were made by our quilt girls to swap with each other. I love to get things that I didn't make myself. They were all so cute I had a hard time deciding which one I wanted....
Now that my run as president is over, I may get some more of my unfinished projects finished. And I can't wait for Becky's online group to start! She has such great ideas (did I mention that she was my right hand gal this year for our quilt group?) I know that she has some great quilting designers lined up to design unique projects just for her online group... I think she is even giving away free memberships on her blog. Make sure you check out her blog for more details.
Have a happy weekend!
Angie
P.s. Don't forget to enter the giveaway below. You can still enter until Dec 6th.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!