Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Merry Christmas to me! and a Confession

Confession: This year (ok- every year) I seem to find, as I am shopping, things I can't live without! I am sure I am not the only one. Right??? It is the season of giving and really, who says we can't give to ourselves...!



I found these darling pillowcases on ebay and had to have them. I haven't seen this pattern before- and aren't they cute? All hand embroidered and hand crocheted. I love the handwork!

Christmas is great! Don't you just love Christmas?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!