Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dipping Pretzels for the Party!




Yummy!!

Today my daughter and I worked hard cooking caramel and dipping 5+ trays of pretzels in it , then coating them with creamy milk chocolate... mmmmmm!

I am getting ready for our Quilt Group Christmas Party this week. We are going to have a fabulous dinner and quilt show. I am so excited to see what everyone has done with their mystery pattern we handed out. This month will be my last horrah as president, before passing the torch on for next year. (Which I am excited about because- we have awesome ladies taking over!) We have had alot of fun this year sewing and chatting and sharing ideas.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!