Sunday, November 15, 2009

Am I crazy? I would rather go to a funeral.

ok-so there is no one like your children to blatenly point out your weirdness or flaws to you! In a random conversation over dinner we started talking about my husbands adopted sister who makes wedding cakes. I am pretty sure this sister is still a little miffed at me because I missed her wedding reception 7 years ago. I love her to death but don't like receptions. So- my comment in the conversation was that I would rather go to a funeral than to a reception.
Wow, did I open myself up to the crazy mom bashing. I am pretty sure that I will hear that one forever.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Here Fishy Fishy

Copyright


Just a friendly reminder that any designs or projects I post here, unless otherwise credited, are copywritten by me. They are to be copied for personal use only. No other dupilcation can be made without prior consent of QuiltingMelodies. Thanks!